Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Top Two Tuesday

I decided to be a copy cat today after ready my good friend Crystal's blog. I saw this and thought, its Tuesday and why not!




Today's topic: Top two things you want to do before you die. Here it goes:




1: I want nothing more than to be a mother. My life is amazing and I love every second of it. I have a fairy tale life. I met the boy, got married and built a house. Now all that's missing is a sweet baby, and well the pickett fence but beggars cant be choosers! ;D I come from a family FULL of girls, so I have a strong feeling that we will have boys. I would be happy with either just as long as it's healthy. Patrick and I get closer everyday to trying. I am just praying for patience. I hope our baby looks just like Patrick but has my sense of humor. There is no denying that we will have one gorgeous dark hair, dark skin, dark eyed baby. I literally cannot wait for motherhood! I know my parents, sisters, and friends cannot wait either!

2: I want to find some way to repay St. Jude for everything they did for me. I probably wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for that amazing hospital. I want to use my story to help others. I would love take time off and go volunteer my services as a massage therapist to help the children and families of St. Jude. GOD gave me an amazing gift and it's my duty to share it with those in pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment