Monday, May 10, 2010

Busy!

My weekend was so busy. Here it is Monday and I feel as though I got no rest :( Oh well it was big fun.

Saturday my sister-in-law threw a bridesmaid luncheon for all us girls. It was so fun. I had never eaten at Germantown Cafe, it was delicious. I highly recommend the chicken salad sandwich. She got us all the cutest bag for being in her wedding. It also is the first thing that is monogrammed with my NEW initials on it! That was so exciting for me! We also were given our jewelry that we will wear in the wedding this coming weekend. Beautiful of course!



We had a couple hours to kill before we had to be at her shower at Arrington Vineyards so most of the girls headed to Green Hills Mall to do a little shopping. It was SO crowded though. I guess maybe since Opry Mills is flooded everyone decided to shop there. Who knows. I browsed a little but only ended up buying Patrick some nice BKE flip flops from Buckle. I did find a new perfume that I fell in love with. Jessica Simpson Fancy. OMG it smells SSSSOOOOOO good. I must have this perfume.



We headed to Arrington Vineyards around 5pm. I just love that place. I also love that it's only 20 min from my house! We had some good food and conversation. We all did a tasting, I prefer the Riesling and Raspberry dessert wine. It was a good time. I wish AV would stay open later though, 9pm just comes too fast. This property is so beautiful!!!!






Sunday was my God-Daughter Addison's 1st birthday party. She is such a doll. Every time I see her I just gobble her up. It melts my heart to see Patrick with her. He will be an amazing dad one day. Here are a few pictures from her party.


Addison loving on God-Daddy Patty


She thought it was hilarious every time she would smash her hand in her cake. It was precious!

Our Last stop was in Hopkinsville Ky to see Patrick's mom for Mother's day. She cooked lasagna for Patrick (its his favorite). We were so tired by then end of the day but glad we made the trip. We had a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment