Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sister Date Night

Last night I had a date with my sister Allie. We went to see the movie The Last Song. We love to go see mushy girl movies together. Our men love that we do too. That way they don't have to go see them!

I am not a crier when it comes to TV or movies. Allie on the other hand has the waterworks. I really hadn't heard much about this movie other than Miley was in it. I had seen a couple previews for it but it has been a while. I didn't realize how sad it was going to be. It's definitely a tear jerker!

The movie was pretty good, including Miley's acting. Some of the movie was cheesy, but overall I enjoyed it. There weren't any big names in the movie so I kind of expected it to be a glorified Lifetime movie. I wouldn't rush out to go see this movie in the theater or anything and I don't plan on buying the DVD but I would say it is worth renting on DVD though.

This movie kind of hit home for me. Minus the whole death thing. I had an attitude on me like her at that age. It also took me falling in love (with Patrick) to take that hard icey layer I had built up. Love really changes you. It makes you want to be a better person for your mate. I think it softens you. It's a nice feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment