Friday, March 5, 2010

A vent well needed.

I've been really withdrawn lately. I don't know what my deal is. I feel overwhelmed and tired. My dogs are driving me crazy and I'm ready for warmer weather. I haven't done much.

I pretty much stopped going to yoga. I'm not sure why because I loved it. I guess it's just getting to be too much having to be out late two nights a week. Thursdays I have my RCIA class. I'm in the process of converting to Catholicism. I cannot wait until this class is over. It wouldn't be so bad if we didn't live so far out. It has made for a very long Thursday. Not to mention I have been in the class since November. Maybe once I'm done with this class I will feel like going again.

I got a nice pat on the back at work today, but with reward came a change in my schedule and some more responsibility. I will now be working 9am to 6pm to accommodate my West Coast clients. I'm not sure how i feel about coming in two hours later but I'm trying to be positive and think about the extra sleep :) I start my new hours March 22, 2010.

I have been having a major problem with one of my dogs. Deja has always been a digger but never to this capacity. I have no clue how to go about correcting this. She is literally trying to dig our house out from the foundation. She dug a hole so deep next to our grill that the grill fell over in the hole. It's out of control. Anybody have any suggestions as I'm about to lose my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment