Monday, March 8, 2010

Perfect Match


This post is for my wonderful husband. I don't know how I got so lucky. We are complete opposites in any way you can imagine. I know I have many flaws and get bitchy. I have ridiculous OCD and anxiety issues, but he takes it all in stride. I could feel myself starting to get overwhelmed and stressed and he does such a great job of talking me through it and calming me down. It's nice that the things I get stressed and freak out about don't phase him at all. He can take control, slow me down and make me feel better instantly. He always takes care of everything, I don't know why I worry so much.

We had an extra snugly weekend. Patrick is sick with a cold so we did a lot of laying around on the couch. He usually wants to be left alone when he is sick but this time he wanted snuggles! :D Which always makes me happy. We watched three movies: Paranormal Activity, Law Abiding Citizen, and 2012. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the best) we gave Paranormal Activity a 6. Law Abiding Citizen 9 and 2012 a 8. I had already seen PA in the theater with my friend Lisa but I was interested in seeing the alternate ending. I like the DVD ending better. LAC was awesome. When it started I really didn't think it was a movie I would get into, but I was way wrong. I defenatly recommend watching it. 2012 was good too, but it gets you thinking about "what if" this is really going to happen. It gave me an uneasy feeling and I really didn't want to watch the end. Not because it wasn't good, I just didn't want to think about the world ending.

We took the dogs to the dog park on Saturday and then went to my parents and let them play with kool. They had a blast! I must say I am very proud of my pups for being so well behaved and well mannered. My dogs are well trained! Way to go Diesel and Deja!

No comments:

Post a Comment