Thursday, February 25, 2010

Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred


I tried a new workout last night. Something my mother recommended. Jillian Michael's (Biggest Loser Trainer) 30 Day Shred. I must say I was surprised. There are three different levels (1-3) with the workouts only being 20 minutes long (warm up and cool down included). I didn't expect much from 20 minutes but boy was I wrong. It was a full 20 minutes with no stopping. The moves aren't hard, anyone could do them. It left me sweaty, out of breath, and exhausted. I think this is a perfect dvd for anyone who is just starting out. I have never worked out before and I find most dvd workouts are beyond my capability. I just am not to a point where I can keep up. I tried starting with P90X and trying to do an entire hour with the intensity they do, I just couldn't do it. This is much more suited for where I am physically. Plus the cardio in this video will help with my training for the 5K's.

No comments:

Post a Comment