Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Working Out is Hard!

I have 6 weeks until my first 5K. What was I thinking? I am never going to be ready for this. I have good intentions but I just cant seem to kick this lazy habit I have.

I was a really bad girl this weekend and didn't work out not once but I did eat really really good so I don't feel as bad. I stepped on the scale Monday morning and I have lost 5lbs! Woo that feels good. I probably would have lost more if my husband didn't hog the Wii so I could do Wii fit. Yes, I blame Patrick. :D I also decided that P90X is just too hard until I get a little more fit. My plan is to try Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred along with P90X Ab Ripper combined with walking/jogging in my neighborhood.

I got some new running shoes last night. Now if the weather would warm up and I could get some sunshine in my life I would be set. I think that was the first new pair of tennis shoes I have gotten since I've been out of High School. Is that sad? I say yes.

How do people do this "working out" thing? I just want to put fat pants on and lay on the couch with the remote in my hand. This is hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment