Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wednesday Confessions

I saw this on my friend Crystal's blog and decided I would give it a try!

I CONFESS that I actually had to google what National Signing Day was. I should have known it had something to do with football! My lady frand football lovers will be ashamed!

I CONFESS that I really must have a sweet tea at least once a day or I feel like I will die. Mc Donalds and Sonic are my top two places I like to get my fix. Mc Donalds is cheaper so I tend to go there more!

I CONFESS that I sometimes do bad things with coupons! I got a "free route 44 drink" coupon on one of my receipts when I bought a sweet tea from Sonic and I've "used" it at least 4 times as they never ask for it when they bring me my drink! FYI Sonic is really bad about taking coupons from you ;)

I CONFESS that I'm addicted to Facebook! It really is a problem!

I CONFESS that I have to make my bed every night before I get in it. My husband hates this, but it simply must be done.

I CONFESS that I'm so excited for my baby showers that I go on my registry daily to see if anything has changed! (DON'T be mad, the gifts aren't for ME really-it's for the baby) I'm logged in right now! :O

I CONFESS that sometimes I go into Lilah's nursery and sit in her rocker and read her books. If only she were on the outside so I could hold her too!

I CONFESS that I love to sleep way too much for any one person! I would rather take a nap any day or go to bed early any night rather than do anything else! 


I CONFESS that I eat two Popsicle's every night before bed. I only like orange, grape, and cherry ones. But I recently found Icee Freeze cups in wild cherry that are delish! Yum!


I CONFESS that sometimes I bring my lunch to work and when time to eat I decide I don't like what I have and I'll go grab something!

I CONFESS that I am pretty cheap. I hate to buy anything over $20 and I pretty much only buy something if it's on sale or I have a coupon. 

Well I do believe that is enough confessions for one day. I'll save the rest for my priest :)

1 comment:

  1. haha what a great post :) confessions weather out in the open or within yourself are always good to get off your chest! great job girl!

    ReplyDelete