Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Some new things :D

I know my friends keep telling me that I'm buying too much stuff or making too many things for Lilah but I swear I havent really bought anything. And the only things I've made have been for her room or her hair!

I took a few photos of some new gifts and things for the nursery that are currently some of my favorites!


 Shoes! Oh em gee how cute are these?
My poor child will probably hate Ellies!




These are just two of my favorite outfits! My sisters boyfriend 
gave us a $50 giftcard for Baby Gap. This is what we got!
Yay for baby rompers!


My mom has become quite crafty herself.
She made this valance. Sooooo pretty!






The lady at the front desk at my work got us a $50
giftcard to Babies R Us. This is what we got!
Changing pad and cover. We also got some bottles off my registry as well!





 I painted the mobiles plastic stand thing. It was white which stuck out like a sore thumb.
I think it looks sooo much better now. Plus I added a little bow :)





Okay now I DID buy these. But they were on super sale
and were so cute I couldnt pass it up!


No comments:

Post a Comment