Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Taylor's Top 2 Tuesday......err Wednesday ;)

I have been so swamped at work that I didn't have time to do my blog yesterday. I figure better late than never, right?



  The topic is: Top 2 Favorite Items for 2010

  1. My iphone.  I had a blackberry before and I really liked it, but then when my dad got the new iphone 4, he handed me down his "lightly used" one. I didn't even care that it wasn't brand new, it was a FREE iphone :) I love all the applications and games. I really enjoy my facebook being at my fingertips! I'm a total FB junkie!

   

2. My Dyson. This may sound silly but I really love my vacuum. It was a Christmas present from 2009 and the highlight of my year. If anyone knows anything about me, it's that I'm a bit of a neat freak and the Dyson is a total enabler! 



It was really hard to pick only two. There were lots of things I loved in 2010. Here is a list of the runner's up:

1: My vanity mirror. I got it for my birthday (in December) and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I didnt count this due to the fact that I only had it 2 weeks in 2010. 

2: My camera. Yet another "hand me down" from my dad. It's amazing though. He got himself a really nice professional grade camera and when I "borrowed" his old one and hadn't returned it for almost a year he told me I could just keep it! 

3: Picnik! I didnt include this as its nothing I own, but rather a website I frequent :) Check it out, it's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment