Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summer Trip Time!

I am getting so excited! I have two trips coming up and I've officially started a countdown!

First trip is to Washington State. We will board the plane bright and early July 8th. My sister Allison was born there and she has always wanted to see it (we didn't live there long, my dad was in the ARMY). So this was her birthday present from my mom. 22 days and counting :D



Second trip is the next week to PCB for my friend Crystal's bachelorette weekend. We board the plane July 15th. This will be a super fun weekend. I'm already making my lists of what to bring. I think we should plan a shopping weekend to get ready! 29 days and counting :D


It has been YEARS since I've been to the beach. I wanna say at least 4-5 years. So I'm really excited about this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment